Thursday, March 28, 2013

Quick Dream C Club Zero menu-guide

I'm just going to leave this here for now XD All in orange because the last time I played this game, I was going through Nao's route!

Main gameplay menu:

If you click on "work", it brings you here:
Gambling offers great opportunities to get a lot of money, but you can also lose a lot, too. It's a gamble! (By the by, your wallet CAN go into the negatives!)
And if you choose to do actual work, you come to this pretty little menu:
There are types of jobs that pay quite a pretty penny, but some are high-risk and can take more time than intended (usually the 3-week jobs).
If you choose "shopping" from the main menu:
To my knowledge, they all sell the same stuff and just look different. You can run into hostesses when you go out shopping, and I'm not sure if the place you go influences who you can meet or not.
And for those not keen on the control of the game, on this menu:
A = select
B = cancel/go back to main menu
LB = view items you've already bought
RB = view your Dream Club membership card

3 comments:

  1. 良くできました!^_^
    Excellent work here! (Is that your handwriting, it's so cute!)

    I might end up picking up this game since my quick overview of these screenshots affirms that I would be able to understand a little bit at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとう!それは私の手書き~
      It is indeed my handwriting XD Thank you~

      It's a very fun game! I preferred the first one over Zero as far as gameplay goes (it's less convoluted so it's easier for me to stumble through XD) but Zero adds more challenge with timing events XD

      Delete
    2. You should make a typeface of it!! ^_^ It's so cute!

      I might pick it up then!^_^b

      Delete