Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ayuno's cherry dress

A new dress, of which she hasn't gotten in a long time, due to being bustier and more junk-y in the trunk-y than the other girls. DDdy girls are hard to find clothes for!

Nonetheless, I -finally- have gotten clearance to attend a doll meet (day off of work, all covered! Yeah!) so I figured I should get some of the loose ends of my dolls in order so they can come. One of those things was getting Ayuno something casual to wear.

Up until now, she'd been wearing her Kouenji Sayuka uniform, or what few clothes fit her very scantily to the point where I wouldn't take her out like that ^^;
She does have a "magical girl" frilly shirt/skirt set (the top half of which was featured in an "omake" section of a different post), but I was thinking about letting Ku wear it, and the skirt is very difficult to get over Ayuno's hips, anyway.

I found a cute dress on eBay for her, though! Light-hearted and summery (*´艸`*)♥

That smile still captures me!
The dress is actually from Cloudburst, who also has an Etsy store and a Flickr! I recommend you check those links out, the clothes are pretty cute~~

I haven't given Ayuno any photos lately, either (due to her wig; as you can see in the photos, it's a bit unruly, but I'm not sure how to clean up a wig with so many curls orz), so this was a nice opportunity to do a few ♥

おまけ:

 Ayuno notices the Kyuubey plush that's been glaring in the background for the photos...
Ah!

6 comments:

  1. >_< I really squeeeeed when I saw her she's adorable! You can use hair oil for human hair for her wig. This really helped my girls fly-aways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ She loves being a model!

      And thanks for the information. I'll have to keep that in mind for keeping her wig in order...she's the only one I have with curls like that, so it's completely new to me XD

      Delete
  2. Waahh! She's so cute!
    And I'm also happy to see some nice quality photos of her with your new camera!! :D

    Nice get!
    I've actually been working on a dress pattern very similar to that. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More to come later, of course~ I love Ayuno's face and always need excuses to take more pictures of her, haha.

      I know I would love to make dresses like this, too~ They're very cute for summer~~

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The oppai queen with an innocently cute smile...

      Delete